Sunday, December 9, 2012

SPECIAL CALIPERS REQUIRED

1986 Fleer #315 Kurt Bevacqua

YEAH, YEAH, THAT WAS ME. I DON'T LIKE TO TALK ABOUT IT, BUT YEAH, IT WAS ME.





WAIT, WHERE ARE YOU GOING? DIDN'T YOU HEAR ME SAYING THAT IT WAS ME? I MEAN, DON'T YOU WANT TO HEAR ALL ABOUT THAT? I GOTTA TELL YA, JIMINY CREEPERS, YOU COME UP HERE AT BATTING PRACTICE, YOU GOT YOUR T-SHIRT AND YOUR, LIKE, HAT ON, AND YOU WANT TO KNOW IF IT WAS ME? HOT CHRISTMAS, I MEAN. BROWNBERRY BREAD AND BUTTER OR PARKAY, YOU STROLL UP HERE WANTING TO KNOW IF IT WAS ME OR NOT, AND I TELL YOU IT IS, AND HOLY MOSES IN THE REEDS, YOU TURN AROUND AND WALK AWAY. GET THE H-E-DOUBLE-HOCKEY-SKATES OUT OF HERE. I MEAN, KIBBLES 'N BITS 'N BITS 'N BITS 'N GOSH.






HEY, HOLD ON A SECOND. I'LL TELL YOU SOME MORE.

THAT WAS ONE HECK OF A BUBBLE, WASN'T IT THOUGH?

No comments: