Tuesday, April 7, 2015

LONDON AFTER MIDNIGHT

2015 Topps Heritage #248 Wade Miley


MGM VAULT FIRE, MY ASS. THAT'S WHAT THEY WANT YOU TO BELIEVE. WISE UP, FOLKS, I'M THE ONE WALKING WITH THE QUEEN. TELL YOU WHAT, I SIT THERE AND I LAUGH AT THAT TEE-SEE-EMM RECONSTRUCTO, WITH ALL THAT FAKE SHIT. COME WITH ME DOWN TO THE BAYOU, I'LL SHOW YOU WHERE I'VE GOT IT HIDDEN, AND IT AIN'T YOUR GRANDPAPPY'S SUPER 8, I CAN TELL YOU THAT. LAISSEZ LES BONS TEMPS ROULER, COMPADRE, AND WE'LL ALL SIT AROUND THE FLICKERBOX AND HAVE OURSELVES A CHUCKLE 'BOUT WHAT I LIKE TO CALL THE UNCHANGING STATUS. TIME MAY BE A FLAT CIRCLE, BUT ME? I'M THE MOTHERLOVIN' MASSEUR AUTEUR RACONTEUR SUPREME. YOU THINK IT DOESN'T EXIST, FINE, GO AHEAD, KEEP TELLING YOURSELF THAT. BUT ME AND MR. B., WE KNOW THE TRUTH. COME DOWN TO MY BASEMENT AND INSPECT MY DRY GOODS, FINELY GRAINED. HAVE A GANDER AT MY EMULSION COMPULSION, NOT EXACTLY NITRATE-FREE FOR THIS ERA'S SENSITIVE WOMENFOLK. THE REAL STORY LIES ELSEWHERE, BUT I'M AFRAID I AIN'T TELLIN'.






















COULDN'T HOLD A CANDLE TO FREAKS, THO.

1 comment:

Silvia Jacinto said...

I accidentally viewed your blog and I was so amazed with your work that it touched the deepness of my heart and it made me sentimental. Thanks for posting. Visit my site too.

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net